Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I feel like I've gotten a lot out of this class in such a short time. I loved making an idea for an app. I really got into the design and really wish I could have made it for real! It would be really helpful for my students, but maybe one day I'll actually get to make it! The idea of using a podcast took me a long time to think about but I think I came up a good idea with real potential to continue in the future. To connect math to real world applications helps the students greatly, so I want to continue with them this year. The wiki can be a really cool idea to try in math but I would need to really think about what I would want to have the wiki on. Its great  for the students to work together and to teach them responsibility for their work. The biggest thing though that I will use in this class is the WebQuest. I loved making it and it seems like it has great potential in the classroom. Like I posted before, I want to try to flip the classroom more often and the webquest could be perfect to help me with that. I really enjoyed this class and plan on taking everything I learned into next school year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment